Even in top hospitals, 1/3 of all patients are harmed by accident.
Get safe and sound care for the people you love.
Health care leaders speak up for Safe & Sound in the Hospital (Read more…)
“This book taught me that it’s OK to question doctors and nurses to prevent medical errors.” (by Maggy)
- Help prevent deadly staph infections
- Choose the safest days and months for surgery
- Detect signs of “going downhill” — and what to do ASAP
- Common problems after a hospital stay — and and how to prevent a “round trip” to the hospital
- Plus 100′s more “insider” tips…with lots of pages for your notes, too.
WATCH OUR VIDEO and take a look inside Safe & Sound in the Hospital!